Freedom Prayer At Grace Point Church
Freedom Prayer ministry is a personal prayer ministry where individuals can schedule a focused prayer time with members of Grace Point's prayer team. During a Freedom Prayer session, we intentionally take time to connect with God in prayer and yield to his voice. Instead of merely dealing with the fruit of our issues, the main goal of this prayer ministry is to allow the Holy Spirit to identify and to address things hindering a deeper personal relationship with God. We practice walking with God in prayer through the places where our misperceptions, sin, trauma, and pain first took root. In this way, we are no longer conformed to the patterns of this world but instead we are transformed by the renewing of our minds. (Romans 12:2)
· This ministry uses a biblical framework to give the Holy Spirit room to address inner hurts and wounds, identify and break strongholds, and bring healing and freedom, all with the purpose of knowing God better (Eph. 1:17).
· While God can meet us anytime in any way, he’s made a promise that when two or more of us gather in his name, that he blesses us with his presence (Matt. 18:20).
· When we wait on him together, we can confidently expect him to reveal himself and, as our hearts are tender and open to him, we can trust he will guide us into truth (John 16:13).
Steps to schedule a prayer time:
1. Fill out the questionnaire here to request a prayer time.
2. Once the questionnaire is received, an email will be sent to you with your scheduled prayer time and further instructions.
3. Email email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns or would like to discuss anything before scheduling
The Intercessory Team meets to partner with the Holy Spirit in prayer and worship, declaring the Kingdom of God over our church and over the many prayer requests we receive throughout the week.
YOU MAY SUBMIT A PRAYER REQUEST HERE.